|Type||Concealed Toilet Sensor Flusher|
|Material||Brass solenoid valve / Chroming|
|Working power||DC6V or AC220V optional|
|Mounting diameter||G1" (DN25)|
|Inlet/Outlet diameter||G1" (DN25)|
|Working water pressure||0.2-0.7MPa|
|Static power consumption||<50uA|
|Dynamic power consumption||<2.5W|
|Water flow||6-9L/flush time (0.3MPa)|
|Sensor distance||35-65cm, adjustable|
1) Automatic on/off: Infrared sensor toilet flusher automatically turns on and off (Convenience & Hygiene).
2) Adjustable sensor range by a remote controller.
3) Flush program: Normal Mode flush time 9s; Water saving Mode: usage time less than 1min: 4s/flush while using time more than 1min: 9s/flush
4) Low power indication: This may indicate it is time to replace existing batteries with new ones or there is not enough power going to the unit.
5) Water-saving: Water efficient toilet flusher reduces overall water usage without sacrificing water pressure.
6) Energy-saving: Battery shall last approximately 3000 times/month for one year.
7)Electronic manual push button